March Favourites!

This month really dragged on for me, especially with the terrible weather we've been having. However my (very random) March favourites helped brighten my days!

1. Polyvore: I was kind of obsessed with Polyvore in March, creating outfit sets every spare minute I had.  If you can't currently afford designer outfits, creating them on Polyvore is the next best thing!




2. Fresh Tulips: I love decorating with fresh flowers, and hardly a day went by in March that I didn't have tulips in my apartment. I love how they brighten up my home!


3. Starbucks Maple Macchiato: Starbucks recently introduced this drink to their lineup. Although I don't typically drink sweet coffee beverages, I had to try it. So worth the calories.




4. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Plummy Rose: This lipstick is amazing. It is silky smooth and has great colour payoff. The packaging is super cute too! 




5. Mad Men: I've been a huge fan of Mad Men from the beginning. In March, I finished re-watching every season in preparation for the premiere of the final season on April 13th.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!