Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

Bar carts are my latest home decor obsession. It seems like they are everywhere lately, and I am seriously considering adding one to my own home. They can be super affordable (try this one from Ikea) or fancy (like this one from West Elm). Apart from the basics like liquor, glasses and a cocktail shaker, you can add all kinds of fun objects to your bar cart such as fresh flowers, candles, framed prints, books, knick knacks, really anything you can think of! Today I'm sharing some bar cart styling inspiration with you. Many of the bar carts I have featured use the Raskog Kitchen Cart from Ikea. I think a trip to Ikea is in store!


bar cart styling

bar cart styling

bar cart styling

bar cart styling

bar cart styling

bar cart styling

bar cart styling

bar cart styling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Favourites!

Natural Beauty: What's in Your Skin Care?