April Favourites!

I can't believe it's that time again! To be honest, this list was especially difficult to compile this month. I spent April finishing up a very intensive 8 month + internship postgrad program. Between the exams, reports, projects, presentations, late nights and early mornings, I had very little time to myself to discover new products, so this list mostly includes old favourites that I found myself reaching for this month.

1. Cadbury Mini Eggs:  Mini Eggs are my favourite Easter candy and I don't even want to think of how many I consumed this month (stress eating!). At least I was balancing all that chocolate out with vegan bowls.


cadbury

2. Live Clean Fresh Face Foaming Daily Cleanser: I picked up this cleanser in my never ending quest to find the best skin care products. I'm glad I did as I really love it. It doesn't contain any harsh ingredients, so it is extremely gentle on the skin. It is for all skin types, and is reasonably priced.


live clean
$15.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart

3. Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water: I try to drink at least 2 litres of water every day and when I'm feeling drained, I replace some of that water with coconut water. Coconut water naturally contains electrolytes that will recharge you. I enjoyed Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water a lot this month. 


coco libre

$4.99 at grocery and health food stores

4. Mad Men: Yes, I know I included Mad Men on last month's list since I watched seasons 1 to 6 in March in preparation for the season 7 premiere. I found the first episode of the new season, which began on April 13th, to be kind of meh, but the following two episodes were some of the best of the entire series. Oh, and the fashion is amazing as always.


season 7

5. Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter: I've been using Burt's Bees Lip Balm for as long as I can remember. I recently picked up this one having never tried it before. I am very impressed at how soft it makes my lips. 

burt's bees
$4.89 at drugstores or burtsbees.ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

Natural Beauty: What's in Your Skin Care?