January Favourites!

Today I wanted to share with you my favourite products for the month of January. They are a mixture of random products that are helping me get through the winter!


1. David's Tea Glass Perfect Mug: I'm a huge fan of loose leaf tea and last month I decided that I needed to invest in a better infuser. This infuser is so fine that no tea will slip through into your mug. This mug also comes with a lid to keep your tea nice and hot. It comes in a number of different colours and designs, but I've been loving the clear glass mug since I currently don't have anything like it in my mug collection.



2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Amused: This bright pink blush is an instant mood lifter during depressing winter days. Don't let the colour scare you; the formula is easy to blend and it looks fantastic on all skin tones. 



3. Statement Necklaces: I have been loving accessorizing with statement necklaces recently. They look amazing with chunky knit sweaters, dresses and collared shirts, and are a fun way to add a pop of colour to an outfit. Some of my favourite affordable statement necklaces are from BaubleBar.



4. Victoria's Secret Cotton Mayfair Sleepshirt: This is the perfect sleepshirt for the winter: soft, cozy and 100% cotton. They are so adorable that I bought three during the last Semi Annual Sale. Luckily Victoria's Secret re-introduces this style each season. 



5. Yoga with a View: I've been doing yoga for years, but I've never practiced steadily. One of my New Year's resolutions was to practice more, but who has the time and money to take classes at a studio? I discovered this series of YouTube yoga videos taught by celebrity instructor Hilaria Baldwin (Alec's wife) in early January and I have been doing them regularly ever since. Not only is Hilaria a fantastic instructor, but these workouts are quick (around 20 minutes each) and the best part - free! The Deep Stretch Yoga is my new favourite way to start the day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

Natural Beauty: What's in Your Skin Care?