October Favourites!

1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Crush : I love a dark lip for fall and this lip stain is perfect. It is very pigmented, super long lasting and not drying like other lip stains.

$10.99 at drugstores and well.ca

2. Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara: I have to admit that I didn't love this mascara at first due to the wand, but it's definitely grown on me. The formula is my favourite, not too wet and not too dry. It also does an amazing job at lengthening and defining my lashes.

october favourites
$7.99 at drugstores and well.ca 

3. Dior CD3233 frames: I recently had a much needed appointment with my optometrist and she gave me a new prescription. Since I needed new lenses I decided that I might as well treat myself to some new frames. I usually always wear contacts but I love my new glasses so much that I've worn them every day since I picked them up.

october favourites
Available online and at optometrist's offices - prices vary

4. Pumpkin everything. October is my favourite month and I think pumpkins make it even better. Last month I tried a pumpkin DIY, decorated my apartment with pumpkin scented candles and ate countless pumpkin flavoured baked goods.

october favourites

5. Not that Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham. I have to admit that I'm not the biggest Lena Dunham fan but everywhere I go, I see girls reading this book, so I had to get it. I've enjoyed it and I think that it's definitely a must-read for young women. 

october favourites
$32 at Chapters Indigo stores and chapters.indigo.ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

January Favourites!

April Favourites!