September Favourites!

I can't believe it's October! Today I'm sharing my fashion, beauty and random favourites from the month of September.

1. Faux fur vests: I loved this trend last fall and winter, and I love it again this year. Unfortunately last year I didn't pick one up, so I've been on the lookout recently and hope to find one soon!

september favourites
$49.95 at H&M

2. Paula's Choice Clear Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution: I've been doing some research on BHA exfoliants lately so I wanted to give one a try. I chose this particular product because it's affordable and well reviewed. Well, it's amazing. Unlike scrubs which slough off dead skin cells, chemical exfoliants work by turning skin cells over faster. They reduce breakouts and scarring, and brighten the skin and improve its overall texture.  I would definitely repurchase this product over and over. I've been using it for six weeks and it has already made such a difference in my skin.

september favourites

3. Tee + statement necklace: This is another one of my favourite looks at the moment. I love how a bold statement necklace can dress up a simple tee. I've enjoyed pairing this look with a pencil skirt and heels.

september favourites

4. Alberta Ferretti's SS 15 show: I loved watching all the runway shows in September. One of my absolute favourites was Alberta Ferretti's show at MFW. The clothes were gorgeous - soft, ethereal and a little bit boho, and they had me dreaming of next summer. See the full show here.

september favourites

5. Le Grand Garden Pesto: When I come home from work, I want to make dinner as quickly as possible. I love pasta and I picked this pesto up from the grocery store recently. It's so delicious and it tastes like it was made in an Italian restaurant.

september favourites
$5.99 at grocery stores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

Natural Beauty: What's in Your Skin Care?