August Favourites!

1. Starbucks Teavana Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade: This drink is such a delicious blend of mint, blackberry and lemonade. It is limited edition and I will be sad to see it go now that the summer is over.

August Favourites

2. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara: Another month, another Tarte product. I do love Tarte. I don't normally buy high-end mascaras since you're supposed to toss them every 3 months, but I received a trial size of this product a while ago and have just now gotten around to using it. I love everything about it. The formula is great (not too dry and not too wet), and it lengthens, thickens and curls my lashes without clumping.

august favourites
 $24 at Sephora stores, sephora.ca and tartecosmetics.com

3. The Mindy Project: I just started watching (or should I say binge watching) the Mindy Project on Netflix. What took me so long to watch this?! If you are a 20 or 30 something year old woman, you need to watch this show! It is so hilarious and real. I can't wait for Season 3 to begin in a few weeks!

august favourites

4. Rifle Paper Co.: I've been obsessed with this stationery brand ever since it first came to Chapters Indigo. Everything is just so cute! I picked up these notebooks a few weeks ago and I can't wait to add some new wall prints to my apartment.

august favourites
Safari Pocket Notebooks, $5.50 at chapters.indigo.ca

5. Water infused with mint: Yes, you read that right. Water is one of my August favourites. But not just any water. I have a mint plant and I love to add some fresh mint leaves to a glass of water and let the flavour infuse. It's so delicious and refreshing!

august favourites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looks of the Week!

My Favourite Method for Applying Foundation

Fashion Favourites: Oscar de la Renta Looks