July Favourites!

Here's what I've been loving during the month of July!

1. Aerie Perky Triangle Bikini Top and Hipster Bottom: I feel way too old to shop at American Eagle/Aerie (it used to be my favourite store when I was a teenager) but every now and then I check their website (they have some amazing sales!) and find a gem. This bikini is one of those gems. I normally hate triangle tops because they can be hard to keep in place if you have a small bust like me. I was looking for a new bikini and for the price, this one was hard to pass up, so I took a chance and purchased it. This bikini top is amazing! It's padded perfectly, so I never have to worry about it slipping out of place. The matching bottom is in the hipster style and it provides a lot of coverage. This is definitely my new favourite bikini and I plan to order it in a different print.


July Favourites
On sale at Aerie stores and aerie.com

2. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye and Cheek Palette: The minute I first saw this palette I knew I needed it. It finally hit Canadian Sephora stores just over a week ago and I ended up picking it up. This palette contains one full size blush (actually it's 0.1 oz bigger than the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes!), bronzer, highlighter and 6 eyeshadows. Everything is very pigmented and long lasting. This is such a perfect multipurpose palette. It's great to just throw in your bag or to take on a summer vacation when you don't want to take a lot of makeup with you. This palette is limited edition so make sure you pick one up if you're interested.


July Favourites
$46 at Sephora stores, sephora.com and tartecosmetics.com

3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy: Although I've been loving bright lip colours this summer, recently I've been turning to this lipstick. This gorgeous pinky nude lipstick is one of my all time favourite lip colours. It applies smoothly, doesn't dry out the lips and is long lasting. It also looks lovely when paired with a peachy pink blush like Nars Orgasm.


july favourites
$5.99 at drugstores and well.ca

4. Nivea Sun Lip Care SPF 30: I'm pretty good about applying SPF, but I usually forget about my lips - that is until my they got sunburned a few weeks ago. It wasn't pretty, so I picked up this lip balm from the drugstore to make sure it doesn't happen again. This product goes on smooth and it doesn't turn your lips white like other SPF lip balms I've tried in the past.


july favourites
$1.99 at drugstores and well.ca

5. Balcony Garden: One of the things on my summer to-do list was to add some plants to my balcony. Last summer, I hardly used my balcony at all. This summer, I'm out there all the time because the flowers make it look so much more inviting.


Balcony Garden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!