May Favourites!

I can't believe it's the end of May already. Hopefully the summer weather will be here soon! Here's what I've been loving during May. This month's list is as random as usual.

1. New Balance SuperLight/SuperFresh 895V2 Walking Shoe: I'm definitely not a sneaker kind of girl. It's been years since I last owned a pair, but I bought these New Balance 895V2 sneakers a few weeks ago in preparation for the Shape Up Challenge, and I love them! They are perfect for walking or running.


sneaker
$89.99 at newbalance.com

2. White Noise Lite App: Sometimes I have a lot of trouble falling asleep at night. I stumbled upon this free app in the Apple App Store and I can't believe how quickly it puts me to sleep! There are a selection of soothing sounds to choose from such as crashing waves, thunder and a ticking grandfather clock.


sleep
Free, available for iPhone and Android

3. Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet: Lately I've been turning to this bright cool-toned pink shade, which was introduced last summer. It's definitely a great spring/summer lip colour. It goes on so smooth and has great lasting power.

sorbet
$9.59 at drugstores and well.ca 

4. Jasmine Green Tea: Jasmine green tea has been my drink of choice this month. I'm not very picky with my tea, so I've been enjoying this one from Tetley. I like to make a big pot and put it in the fridge so I can drink it cold on hot days. It also has tons of health benefits.


tetley
$3.99 at grocery stores

5. Live Clean Fragrance Free Body Lotion: If you've read some of my beauty posts, you know that I'm trying to eliminate harmful ingredients like parabens from my beauty products and use natural products whenever possible. I picked this body lotion up from Target this month and I'm so glad I did. It's 98% natural, and phthalate and paraben free. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. 


natural skin care
$4.69 at drugstores and walmart.ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!