Fashion Favourites: World Mastercard Fashion Week

World Mastercard Fashion Week (aka Toronto Fashion Week - who else dislikes fashion weeks being named after corporate sponsors rather than the cities they are held in?)  took place last week. Although it lacks the international attention of other major fashion weeks, it serves as a great platform for Canadian designers to showcase their work. Unfortunately I was unable to attend any of the shows, but I did follow them through social media and the press. Today I wanted to share with you my favourite show just as I did with the New York, London, Milan and Paris shows.  

Pink Tartan

I adored Pink Tartan's F/W 2014 show. Founder/designer Kimberley Newport-Mimran drew inspiration from the Inuit people for her collection. It featured outerwear, dresses and separates in houndstooth, wool, and red and black buffalo check, as well as fur stoles. 

My favourite looks?





Watch the show here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!