February Favourites!

I can't believe it's the end of the month already! Here are the products I've been loving during February.

1. Ecotools Essential Eye Set: I'm a big fan of Ecotools cruelty-free and natural makeup brushes. I recently needed some new eye brushes so I picked up this set. Don't expect Mac, Real Techniques or Sigma quality, but you really do get a bang for your buck with this set. I've been very happy with how these brushes perform.

 $15 at Rexall and Lawtons drug stores

2. White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Lilac Blossom and Honeysuckle Bouquet: I am so ready for spring, especially with the winter we've been having in Toronto. I love decorating my apartment with these 3-Wick Candles from Bath and Body Works, and last week I decided it was time to pack away my fall/winter candles and replace them with some spring ones. I picked up these two floral scented candles and I love them. Bath and Body Works normally has promotions on these candles, which is an added bonus.



3. Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara: I used to use this mascara for years, but last year I switched to Maybelline The Falsies. This month I switched back to this mascara after listening to my favourite YouTube beauty guru rave about it. Now I can't remember why I ever stopped using it. It makes my lashes long, thick and voluminous, and due to the dryer formula, it never rubs off my lashes onto my eyelids or brow bone. This is definitely the best mascara I've ever used (and I've tried them all).

$9.99 at drug stores

4. David's Tea Cream of Earl Grey Dark Chocolate Bar: This month, the Montreal-based tea retailer introduced a line of four chocolate bars blended with their most popular teas. I had no luck tracking these down in store for weeks, however a few days ago I finally found them in stock. These were definitely worth the wait. This one is my personal favourite.



5. Nars The NARSissist Cheek Kit: This limited edition palette is a must have. It contains the ever-popular Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer along with Devotee highlighter. It won't be around for long, so grab one while you still can.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!