My Favourite Method for Applying Concealer

When it comes to applying concealer, there is tons of advice out there - apply it before foundation, apply it after foundation, apply it with your fingers.... Today I am sharing my favourite way to apply concealer.

tarte amazonian clay concealer and ecotools brushes
My favourites: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer, $26, available at Sephora stores, sephora.com or tartecosmetics.com. EcoTools smudge brush and highlighting brush from the Essentials Eye Set, $7.99 at Rexall drug stores or ecotools.com

Over the years, I have learned that less is more. That definitely is true when we are talking about concealer. I find that the more you use, the more obvious it is that you're covering something up. Instead of a concealer brush, I like to use two tiny brushes, either eye or lip, to apply my concealer. First, I apply foundation to my face. I then use the smaller brush to apply concealer to the blemish and I use the bigger brush to blend. Finally, I set the concealer with a little bit of powder to make sure it lasts throughout the day. That's all there is to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looks of the Week!

Looks of the Week!

My Favourite Method for Applying Foundation