Looks of the Week!

1. Chloe Moretz

looks of the week

Chloe may be almost a decade younger than me, but I love her style sooo much! She just dresses so well for her age. She attended the New York premiere of If I Stay wearing an embellished Miu Miu mini dress. She completed her look with metallic sandals and a smokey eye. (Source)


2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

looks of the week

I've been thinking about fall fashion a lot lately, and dresses with boots is one of my favourite fall looks. Rosie does it well here, at an event in Los Angeles. She paired a black and white dress with brown Miu Miu lace up boots. She wore natural looking makeup and styled her hair in loose waves. (Source)

3. Jessica Paré

looks of the week

Jessica wore a printed Thakoon dress with lace detailing to the Audi Pre-Emmys Party. She finished her look with Giuseppe Zanotti heels. (Source)

Comments

  1. Cute Outfits!

    Cally! I wanted to let you know I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award.
    The rules to it can be found here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

January Favourites!

April Favourites!