Healthy Recipe: Coconut Water Slushie

When I was little, I used to love drinking slushies from my local convenience store during the summer. While they are delicious, they are also full of sugar, so I created a simple two ingredient version using coconut water and frozen fruit. I love coconut water because it is super refreshing, hydrating and high in potassium. Make sure you purchase 100% pure coconut water as other versions contain added sugar. Today I wanted to share the recipe with you because I've been enjoying it so much lately. It's just like the slushies you used to love, only way better.

Coconut Water Slushie
Serves 1

1 cup 100% pure coconut water, chilled
1 cup frozen fruit of your choice

Add coconut water and frozen fruit to blender and blend until desired consistency. Pour into a glass, garnish with fresh mint leaves if you're feeling fancy, and enjoy!

lightened up slushie recipe

lightened up slushie recipe

lightened up slushie recipe

lightened up slushie recipe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

January Favourites!

April Favourites!