Cozy Loungewear

I don't know what's going on with the weather this summer. Two years ago I spent my first summer in Toronto and we had some of hottest weather I have ever experienced. It was downright stifling. This summer has felt more like early fall, especially at night when the temperature has dropped down to the low double digits several times. Instead of enjoying a drink on a patio, this weather has made me want to stay in with a good book, a cup of tea and some cozy pyjamas. Needless to say, I've been browsing for loungewear lately and today I'm sharing my favourites with you!

favourite cozy loungewear

favourite cozy loungewear
Joe Fresh / Piped Sleep Shirt

favourite cozy loungewear
Victoria's Secret / The Fireside Long Jane Pajama

favourite cozy loungewear
Victoria's Secret / The Sleepover Knit Pajama

favourite cozy loungewear
Victoria's Secret / Cotton Mayfair Sleepshirt

favourite cozy loungewear

favourite cozy loungewear

favourite cozy loungewear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

January Favourites!

April Favourites!