Shape Up Challenge: My Favourite YouTube Fitness Videos

This is the second post in my Shape Up Challenge series

When I feel like I want to try a new workout, I head to YouTube. There are tons of free fitness videos available there from pilates to strength training to dance. Today I wanted to share some of my favourites with you.

1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Level 1



This is a challenging workout that combines strength training and cardio. You will definitely be feeling this workout the next morning.

2. Fitness Blender Barre Workout


Barre classes combine ballet and pilates. This one can be easily done at home since all you need is a chair and hand-held weights. 

3. Core and Quads Yoga


This 20 minute Vinyasa yoga workout focuses on the core and quads.


This video screams 1990s but the workout definitely isn't outdated. This is one of the best ab workouts on YouTube and it is under 10 minutes long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

Natural Beauty: What's in Your Skin Care?