Looks of the Week!

1. Emma Stone


Spider-Man Dolce and Gabbana

Emma has been killing it during the Spider-Man 2 tour. She attended a photo call in Rome in a Dolce and Gabbana white lace blouse and skirt. I also loved her hair and makeup, which I can't wait to recreate. (Source)


2. Kate Bosworth


Jimmy Choo Dior

Kate attended a Jimmy Choo launch party in an embellished Dior dress. She finished off her look with a bright bold lip, and Jimmy Choo pumps and clutch. (Source)

3. Kiernan Shipka

Preen Jimmy Choo

Although it seems weird to put a 14 year old on this list, I must admit that I'm a big fan of Kiernan's style. She always looks stylish, yet age appropriate. She attended the same Jimmy Choo launch party in a Preen dress and Jimmy Choos. I can't wait to see what Kiernan will be wearing 10 years from now! (Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!