How-Tos: Organizing Your Makeup

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with makeup. I have a ton of it, and for a long time, I stored it all on top of my dresser. For someone who likes organization as much as I do, it was getting out of hand. I had no room on my dresser for anything else, and if I accidentally knocked a lipstick over, it would cause everything else to fall over. I saw this image on Pinterest about a year ago and it inspired me to change the way I store my makeup.


After seeing this picture, I went to Ikea and bought a multi-tiered serving platter. If you don't have a ton of products, a cake stand is a good option. I store my foundation, blushes, bronzers and powders on the top tier, my eye products on the middle tier, and my lip products on the bottom tier. I store my palettes, which are too large for the serving platter, along with products that I don't often reach for in a makeup case that I keep in my closet. It makes so much sense to store makeup vertically as it keeps your counter tops free from clutter. I think it also looks pretty!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

Natural Beauty: What's in Your Skin Care?

April Favourites!