Looks of the Week!

Living in Southern Ontario where we have been experiencing record low temperatures this winter, the Sundance Film Festival has been providing me with plenty of winter outfit inspiration. Sundance may not be the most glamourous film festival as the celebs are more focused on looking casual, cozy and weather appropriate than they are on dressing up. However, I've seen many cute looks that I am definitely inspired to re-create. These are my top three looks of the week, all taken from Sundance:

1. Zoe Saldana


This simple black and white look is perfect for everyday. (Source)

2. Diane Kruger


Diane looked amazing in this menswear-inspired look. I especially love the belted vest. (Source)

3. Chloe Moretz


I'm digging Chloe's look, and I think that a sheer top, black velvet jeans and black pointy toe heels is the perfect outfit for a casual Saturday night out. (Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!