Drugstore Find: Kit Detoxifying Mask

Today I wanted to share with you my latest and greatest drugstore find. Kit Detoxifying Mask is nothing short of amazing. I picked up a few packages of this mask last week at Rexall (sorry international friends, but it seems that this product is only available in Canada! I will update this post if I find a suitable substitute for you) having never tried it before. I was quite excited to try a skin care product that contains algae extract as algae is known to fight free radicals, inflammation and blemishes. I am so happy that I gave this product a try! When you apply the mask, you will feel a tingling sensation, which is due to the algae extract detoxifying the skin. After you remove it, you will notice that your skin looks brighter and instantly refreshed. This mask is extremely affordable at $1.99 per package! I am finding that one package provides enough product for two applications. 


Kit Detoxifying Mask, $1.99 at Rexall chain drugstores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

April Favourites!

February Favourites!