No Spend November

If you're anything like me, your closet is jam-packed with clothes that still have tags on them, things you haven't worn since high school and shoes that have never seen the light of day. Since starting a new job (and finally getting a paycheck again), I've been going a little crazy. I've been spending too much money on things I don't need, and after they've been in my closet for a few weeks, I realize that not only do I not need them, but I don't want them either. For the month of November, I am challenging myself to not spend a penny on clothes, shoes and accessories. Every day I will have to put outfits together using whatever I already have in my closet. Anything I haven't reached for by the end of the month will be donated to a local women's shelter. If you also feel like your closet has gotten out of hand, I challenge you to take part!

organize closet donate clothes




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Currently Coveting: Bar Carts

January Favourites!

April Favourites!